Hillcrest Lodge Guest Policies:
Reservation / Cancellation Policies:
- Credit card information is required to guarantee any reservation. At the time of reservation, the first night with tax and fees will be charged to the guest’s credit card on file.
- Remainder of the reservation will be charged at check-in.
- Reservations cancelled more than seven days before checking before 5 PM will result in a full refund.
- Reservations cancelled within 7 days are subject to a $25 cancellation fee. All other fees will be refunded.
- Reservations cancelled within 24 hours of check-in (at or after 2 PM the day before check-in), fees and taxes equal to first night charges will be retained.
- At Check-in: Please provide a photo ID and credit card used for booking.
- Housekeeping: The rooms are cleaned between guests. If the guest is staying 5 nights or more, an additional cleaning can be requested by the guest. Fresh towels / linens can be requested at the front desk any time while turning I the soiled linens.
- Additional guests: There is an extra charge for additional guests/children who exceed the maximum occupancy for the room reserved. $15 for each additional guest per night.
- Damages: to your room during your stay will be charged to your credit card on file
- No Smoking: All rooms are non-smoking, including cigarettes, marijuana, pipes, or other smoking devices. Ashtrays are provided outside on the property. $250 charge for smoking in the room.
- Safety Equipment: All our rooms have Smoke and Carbon Monoxide detectors. If you have any concern, such as beeping or making other noise, please let us know immediately.
- Kitchens: Please wash your dishes, everything is provided under the sink. There will be a $15 charge for dishes left unwashed.
- Quiet time: Please quiet down at 10 PM and be respectful of surrounding guest rooms.
- Dog Fee: All guests with dogs are required to pay a fee of $45 (plus taxes) per dog/per stay.
- Damages: Any damages to room, furnishings or walls is NOT covered by the dog fee.
- Maximum Dogs:
- Rooms 2, 3, and Mil Creek Vacation Cabins: One (1) dog per unit.
- All other accommodations, Two (2) dogs per unit.
- Dogs shall be monitored by the owner. Dogs are not allowed to be left in the room alone. Please keep your dog OFF the furniture.
- Local Pet Sitting: Kitten Kapoodle (909) 855-0406, 259 S. Eureka Dr., Big Bear Lake, open 24 hours
- Leashes Please: For the safety of all guests, please keep your dogs on a leash while on the property.
- Pick up after your dog: There is a pet waste bag station located in the planter under the 2-story building at the main property.
- You will be asked to sign a statement agreeing to financial responsibility for any damages done by your dog.